Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
*Position : Node.JS Backend Developer with Event-Driven Exp. *
*Interview : Phone / Google Hangout *
*Remote Job !!!!*
Client needs Node.JS backend development building web services, The
candidates must have experience building event-driven or message-driven
architecture using tools like Rabbit MQ and Kafka.
· Client is looking for top technologists to build new services on
the Content Team.
· You will be working with highly motivated and extremely talented
engineers on backend services with quality, performance and scale in mind
at every step of the way.
· Our core belief is that the customers are our number one priority
so we work hard to deliver value back to them with everything we do.
· We believe strongly in team ownership of systems, which includes
defining the vision of the services to prioritization of projects.
· Contributing to all aspects of the services under the team’s
ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated
testing, deployment, and uptime of the services.
· Helping other team members grow as engineers through code review,
pairing, and mentoring.
· Improving internal team processes by keeping what's working,
throwing away what's not.
· Collaborating on the vision of the services under the team's
· Building the technology the right way: for us, this means simple,
well-tested systems that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty
of insight into production performance.
* Job Requirement*
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related experience
· 3-5 years of relevant experience
· Back-end software development experience
· Experience building event-driven or message-driven architecture
using tools like RabbitMQ and Kafka
· Node.js web development experience
· Very strong knowledge of how the Web works and how to make it
efficient (HTTP, caching, page rendering, etc)
· Experience building and designing highly scalable services, and
RESTful API’s that power multiple consumers.
· Experience with SOA architecture working on distributed/high
· Familiarity with at least on RDBMS
· Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.
· Solid software development fundamentals (Data Structures,
algorithms, problem solving, OO Design, and system architecture).
· Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you
· Able to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical
· Experience programming in at least one OO language
· Has a good understanding of continuous delivery, writing unit
tests and automated testing.
· Ruby development experience
· Experience with automated configuration tools like Puppet, Chef
· Experience working in an agile environment
VSG Business Solutions
Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102
Email : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.