Hi

Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume

*Position : Node.JS Backend Developer with Event-Driven Exp. *

*Interview : Phone / Google Hangout  *
*Remote Job !!!!*

Client needs Node.JS backend development building web services, The
candidates must have experience building event-driven or message-driven
architecture using tools like Rabbit MQ and Kafka.

*Job Description*

·         Client is looking for top technologists to build new services on
the Content Team.

·         You will be working with highly motivated and extremely talented
engineers on backend services with quality, performance and scale in mind
at every step of the way.

·         Our core belief is that the customers are our number one priority
so we work hard to deliver value back to them with everything we do.

·         We believe strongly in team ownership of systems, which includes
defining the vision of the services to prioritization of projects.

*Job Responsibilities*

·         Contributing to all aspects of the services under the team’s
ownership, which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated
testing, deployment, and uptime of the services.

·         Helping other team members grow as engineers through code review,
pairing, and mentoring.

·         Improving internal team processes by keeping what's working,
throwing away what's not.

·         Collaborating on the vision of the services under the team's
ownership.

·         Building the technology the right way: for us, this means simple,
well-tested systems that gradually grow over time, and that provide plenty
of insight into production performance.

* Job Requirement*

·         BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related experience

·         3-5 years of relevant experience

·         Back-end software development experience

·         Experience building event-driven or message-driven architecture
using tools like RabbitMQ and Kafka

·         Node.js web development experience

·         Very strong knowledge of how the Web works and how to make it
efficient (HTTP, caching, page rendering, etc)

·         Experience building and designing highly scalable services, and
RESTful API’s that power multiple consumers.

·         Experience with SOA architecture   working on distributed/high
trafficked systems.

·         Familiarity with at least on RDBMS

·         Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.

·         Solid software development fundamentals (Data Structures,
algorithms, problem solving, OO Design, and system architecture).

·         Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you
build.

·         Able to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical
audiences.

·         Experience programming in at least one OO language

·         Has a good understanding of continuous delivery, writing unit
tests and automated testing.

 *Preferred Qualifications:*

·         Full-Stack software development experience using HTML, JavaScript
and CSS

·         Ruby development experience

·         Experience with automated configuration tools like Puppet, Chef
or Ansible

·         Experience working in an agile environment

Regards ,

Kailash Negi

VSG Business Solutions

Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102