Hello Partners,

* Hopkins, MN is looking for a Python/Django Developer.  Senior level…  *

*Term is 9-12 months.  .  *

 *Looking for excellent COM skills* as they will be the subject matter
expert on this team for Python and Django.

*Title:* Python Contractor
*Summary:*
Cargill Risk Management (CRM) is looking for a contractor skilled in Python
coupled with experience with the Django framework. This could be one or two
positions but that is to be determined.

CRM has a third party software that needs enhancements and lacks a strong
in house Python and Django expertise. This role would augment its current
team and should be at a senior level (5 to 10 years)to provide guidance on
where they’ve gone wrong, what they should be looking at, and ensuring the
apps are well designed. This role would perform the work as well. This role
will focus mainly on building and developing web services and will not
include any user interface or web interface development. Lots of server
side development.

Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com