*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Ruby developer*
*Location: Plymouth Meeting PA*
*Duration: 6 month contract*
One phone interview to hire.
They will act as the Sr. software engineer for portions of a large
re-platform project for our client, and take technical ownership for
specific solution areas within the larger project. They will work with
development teams in an agile context as it relates to software
development, including test driven development, automated unit testing and
test fixtures, and pair programming. They will write web services,
business objects, and other middle-tier frameworks, and leverage open
source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should
the need arise.
*Core Qualifications: *
• 10 plus years of experience as a technical lead, senior
engineer, or solutions architect on enterprise programs
• 5 plus years developing applications using Ruby on Rails
• Deep understanding of HTML5, CSS, and Bootstrap
• Deeply knowledgeable about: Object Oriented Programming,
concurrency, enterprise design patterns, RESTful Web service
implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development.
• 10 plus years of experience with relational databases,
especially SQL Server. Experienced with data modeling and SQL queries.
• Experience with automated continuous integration and
deployment tools, especially Atlassian Bamboo
• Deep understanding of HTTP and Web development.
• Deep understanding of distributed and multi-tier system
design and development
RSpec, Rake, Bundler, as well as npm, bower, and Jasmine
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as
Kanban, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming
• Positive team player with excellent presentation and problem
solving skills. Think tactically and strategically when planning
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Enjoy helping others to design and write clean,
well-factored, and tested code.
• Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the
• High degree of organizational skills
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.