*Greetings*,

I have Urgent requirements in Bloomfield, CT. Please let me know, if you
are available, please reply with resume in word format, location, rate and
contact number

*Requirement*
*Position: Data Modeler & System Analyst (Multiple Profile)*
*Location: Bloomfield, CT*
*Domain: Health Care ( Is Must)*
*Experience: 9-10+*

*In person Interview Mandatory**

*Key Skills: “Claims” “Vendor Management”*

*LINUX, Shell Script, Oracle or Sql Server, Informatics (ETL), PL/SQL, ESP,
Erwin, Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, MS Project*

*If you are Comfortable with the Requirement Please fill the below details
and send me your Updated CV for Client Submission.*

Full Name :
Contact No :
Email :
Present Location :
Relocation :
Rate :
Visa Status :

*Skill Matrix(in years):*

Linux:
Shell Script:
Oracle:
SQL Sever:
ETL:
PL/SQL:
ESP:
Erwin:
Microsoft Office Suite:
Visio:
MS Project:

*Thanks & Regards*
*Mohan*
*HRD Inc.*
Email: mo...@hrdinc.com
Phone: (301)-328-9050
*Note : Email is the best way to reach me.*