*Immediate Need  Salesforce Developer-Lead-Architect {Interview ASAP}*

*Position   :        Salesforce Developer-Lead-ArchitectLocation  :
San Francisco, CADuration  :      6+ Months*

*SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical
problems, escalate and track problems appropriatelyCreate and customize
standard and custom objects including fields(including formula fields),
page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rulesCreate and
maintain reports and dashboards across functional groups.Develop custom
objects, page layouts and workflows as needed.10 +years  of IT experience
with 5+ Salesforce experience withrequirements, analysis, design and
development ofSalesforce CRM (SFDC) and Java based front office
applications.4 year College DegreeSalesforce Administrator Certification
(201)Develop and maintain SFDC Visual Force pages, Apex classes &
triggersAbility to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then
meetdeadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively
prioritize multiple requestsAbility to solve complex analysis problems in a
multi-vendor environment.Experience with data management, transformation,
cleaning, and de-duplicationExperience working in an entrepreneurial,
fast-changing environmentthat requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness,
results-orienteddecision making and commitment to excellenceHigh attention
to detailExcellent communication and analytical skillsAbility to work
independently, as well as part of a team.*

*Regards,Roy Miller | IT
RecruiterITBrainiac Inc,Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd,
Suite 200Princeton, NJ 08540Tel # 908-248-  6680Email:  *
*roy.mil...@itbtalent.com* <roy.mil...@itbtalent.com>
*Website: **www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>

*Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy, if you have received this mail
in error or are not interested in receiving our emails in future please
accept our apology and reply us with a request to be removed from our
mailing list in subject line "REMOVE".*