*Role : Validation Engineer*
*Location :* *Detroit MI*
*Duration : **6 Months+*
*Interview : Phone then Skype*
*Experience : 5+*
BS in Electrical Engineering (Preferred) or other related Engineering
• Previous experience in automotive electrical testing and validation
• 1-3 years of experience in software and embedded controller design
principles and validation processes.
• Proven skills in analysis and problem solving; able to recommend
solutions and provide technical guidance
• Knowledge of laboratory practices, instrumentation, and vehicle
• Diagnostic troubleshooting experience of electrical system
• Experience with serial communication protocols such as CAN (or GMLAN), LIN
• Familiarity with serial communication monitoring tools such as NeoVi,
• Strong project management skills ability to establish achievement plans
and then execute plans on time
• Must have valid Driver’s license
Thanks & Regards
*Habeeb*| IT Recruiter
Pegasys Systems & Technologies, Inc
Direct Phone: (248)-430-5475
hab...@pegasyssoft.com | habeeb.pega...@gmail.com
22260 Haggerty Road, Suite 215, Northville, MI 48167.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.