Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170 <408-693-3170>*
*Role: SharePoint Developer*
*Location: Naperville, IL*
*Duration: 12 Months Contract*
*MOI: Telephonic + Skype*
SharePoint Developer: Design, develop and support SharePoint solutions
using InfoPath with .NET
*Exp. Required: 4-6 Years*
SharePoint Designer, InfoPath Forms Services, C#, SharePoint 2010/2013 App
*Secondary: SQL Server Experience Required*
• (in Yrs) 6+ Years of IT experience in developing SharePoint
solutions and advanced workflows using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and
• Knowledge must include architectural design, configuration and
• Must possess an in depth understanding and hands on capabilities with
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010/2013 and SharePoint Designer 2010/2013
• Experience in SharePoint Client side API and App Model
• In-depth knowledge and experience in creating/customizing CSR files and
display templates is a must
• Experience creating SharePoint solutions using OOB features
• In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search,
Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and Business
• Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates,
master page customization) is required.
• Diagnose and resolve application, configuration, and code level technical
• Experience in application packaging and scripting.
• Hands on experience with .NET
• Experience with MVC and entity framework is plus.
• Experience in BFS & Wealth Management domain is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Requirement analysis with Business to identify and finalize small feature
• Design, develop and support SharePoint solutions
• Manage site content, collection, permissions, security, governance,
migrations and upgrades
Generic Managerial Skills
• Providing the periodic status
• Participate in process improvement activities.
• To schedule meeting and participating to discuss the status with
management team and with TCSL.
Thanks and Regard’s
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
*Enterprise Solution Inc. *
E-Mail : ar...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.