Hi,

Hope doing great…!!!

I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP
at *dee...@sysmind.com
<dee...@sysmind.com>*
Also, please recommend someone if suitable for the same kind of position.

You can also call me *@ 609-897-9670*4004.*

*Role :* Avaya Contact Center with JTAPI
*Location : **Sunnyvale, CA*

*Essential Skill(s)* : Contact Center
*Additional Skill(s)* :  Java Telephony API (JTAPI)

*JD :*
3+ years experience in design, implementation, deployment, and/or technical
support of voice infrastructure and networks.
- Hands-on experience with one or more Avaya systems such as 96xx phones
(H.323 and SIP), Communication Manager, Gateways, Session Manager, System
Manager, Experience Portal / Voice Portal, WebLM, Enterprise SBC (Sipera).
- Proficiency in VoIP protocols such as SIP/RTP and using packet sniffers
- Basic Linux skills

*Hands-on experience and working knowledge in at least two of the
following:*
Contact center systems and components
Datacenter environments and deployments
Avaya CMS, AES, EDP
Audiocodes Mediant Gateways
Oracle/Acme SBCs
Data networking (TCP/IP, MPLS, routing protocols)
Voice and/or networking security
Network and system monitoring
Troubleshooting telephony and networking issues
Unit, system, integration, or interoperability testing
Scripting/automation
Databases
Good written and oral communications
Resourceful, can identify solutions to obstacles and keep projects moving
forward.  We can discuss on Tuesday but this should help

*Deepak Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC
Sr. Technical Recruiter

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]