*Immediate Need - CITRIX ENGINEER- Fort Worth, TX-6+Months*
Position CITRIX ENGINEER
Location: Fort Worth, TX
*Need EAD GC/ GC/US Citizen and Local & Nearby*
*Interview Method: Phone/Skype then F2F will be required for final round*
*Roles Qualifications *
• Citrix Certified Advanced Administrator (CCAA), Citrix Certified
Enterprise Engineer (CCEE) or Citrix Certified Integration Architect (CCIA)
• Minimum of 3 years supporting Citrix XenApp 5.X, XenApp 6.X, XenApp 6.5
FR1, FR2, FR3, XenDesktop 5.X to 7.X, Provisioning Server 6.X, Store Front
2.X, Web Interface 5.X, License Server 11.X, APPDNA 6.X to 7X, WYSE Thin
• Hands on experience administration and support in;
o Microsoft Server 2003/R2, 2008/R2, 2012 OS
o VMWare technologies
o Monitoring solutions
o Active Directory / Group Policy
• Experience working in VMWARE technology and environments
• Experience with Performance / Alerting Infrastructure tools: Computer
Associates Nimsoft, Performance Monitor, or past experience with
Infrastructure Monitoring (CPU/Memory/Disk/Network) as well as Citrix
support troubleshooting tools.
• Experience supporting High-Availability relative to servers, networking,
and remote management capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a wide
range of individuals including technical and non-technical staff, and IT
• Ability to work individually or collaboratively as part of a
high-performance work team
• Analytical/problem solving ability, critical decision making, intuitive,
un-yielding focus as workload rises focus increases, multi-task becomes
• Calming the storm by focusing everyone on a common goal required,
mediator on calls
*Rehan Khan - Sr. IT Recruiter*
*Direct: (609) 423-7945 | Email: rehan.k...@itbtalent.com
*www.itbrainiac.com <http://www.itbrainiac.com> | Gmail/Hangouts:
*Getting things done on time is our greatest Asset..*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.