Hi,

This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc here is the requirement from my
client please let me know if your consultants are available to the projects

sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

* *

*DATA ARCHITECT *

*6 MONTHS*

*CareFirst BCBS*

Owingmills MD

Must have a minimum of *5-7 years of experience as a Data Architect*
• Experienced in providing technical Data & Information architecture
leadership on large, complex, enterprise class SDLC projects
• Health care industry experience
• Experienced in identifying, analyzing and translating business
requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models in complex,
multi-application environments
- Hands-on Dimensional modeling and ER data modeling experience - with a
minimum 3 years of dimensional modeling experience.
• Experienced in creating, reviewing and presenting Source Systems Analysis
and Source To Target mapping across Staging, Integration and Presentation
layers
• Experienced in identifying and documenting data integration issues,
challenges such as duplicate data, non-conformed data, and unclean data
• Experienced in incrementally building Staging, Operation Data Stores and
Dimensional data marts
• Experienced in delivering quality work on time with multiple, competing
priorities
• Experience with application integration architecture with package(COT),
interface development and webfront-end
• Excellent data analysis skills using SQL, TOAD or SQL Developer tool
• Experienced in using data modeling tools such as ERWin, ER Studio or Power
Designer
• Knowledgeable in OLAP, BI and Data Mining
• Very comfortable in leading JAD Sessions with large group of executive
management to end Users
• Experienced in working well with others on the team to meet project
milestones, manage client satisfaction and mentor others on the team

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,

1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH

sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com<sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com%7cwww.ntechsol.com>

Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure

~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~

Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list.

NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.

Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you.

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com