Hi,

Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through the requirement and let me know if you are interested for
this project.
Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.
An early feedback is really appreciated

REQ:
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 4 months

JUNIOR SAP FICO CONSULTANT.

Should have at least 3+ yrs of experience working in SAP FICO Projects
 Experienced in FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP FI-AA, FI-Bank Accounting configuration
Controlling sub modules CO-CCA, CO-PCA, CO-IO, CO-PA & CO-PC Configuration.
Good understanding in SAP R/3 Reporting (General Ledger Accounting, Accounts
Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Cost Element Accounting,
Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Orders,
Controlling Profitability-Analysis, Controlling-Product Costing)
Should have been involved in Implementations Projects in FI/CO modules
Technologies experience:  SAP R/3, 4.7EE, ECC 5.0. ECC 6.0
Testing experience will be preferable. Will be required to analyze existing
test cases and recommend required changes

Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com

Thanks
Sagar