Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
*Position : Systems Analyst / Programmers *
*Location : Rochester, MN *
*Duration : 6+ Months (Possible Extension)*
*Interview : Phone / Skype*
Systems Analyst / Programmers to be hired with Analysts International in
Rochester, MN to serve Healthcare provider.
Radiology related experience a big plus.
· Primary duties of this position will be supporting Radiology and
Imaging Systems (RIMS), Workbench, MRES, Speech Recognition and Radiology
Data Warehouse reports.
· Additionally, you would participate in programming and
maintenance of various technical projects with the Radiology department
that relate to EPIC RIS Radiant or Radiology.
· Strong experience in mission critical application development (
Web based or Client Server) using relational database management systems
and interface engines.
· Development experience and knowledge in at least 3 -5 of the
following technologies: C#, .Net, C++, PowerBuilder, DICOM, HL7, Sybase,
· Prior Healthcare experience
· EPIC/Radiant Integration knowledge.
· Radiology Practice knowledge desirable
· Strong Verbal Communication skills are critical (significant
time spent on phone and in 1:1 communication)
· Technical Support with Physicians or other High Level individuals
· “ServiceNow” technology is a nice plus. Other related experience
VSG Business Solutions
Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112
Hang Out :vsgranjeet
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.