*Dear Friend,*

*Please find the below job requirement, if you have any consultant for the
below position kindly share me the updated resume along with the contact
details and expected rate to **sun...@datsolinc.com <si...@datsolinc.com> /
dil...@datsolinc.com <dil...@datsolinc.com>*

*Position: Sr. DataStage Developer*

*Location: ** Los Angeles, CA*

*Experience**: 10+*

*Duration: Long-term*

*Below 10 years profiles are not considered.*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sidhu*

*Data **Solutions* *Inc*

*** Certified Minority-Owned Business Enterprise (MBE) ***

Canton, Michigan 48187

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and delete this message from
your system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.