Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*HOT HOT HOT NEED BUSINESS ANALYST WITH WORKDAY HRMS*

Position: HRMS Business Analyst
Location:  Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months contract

Qualifications and Requirements:
7-10 years minimum experience in the Information Technology field.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Equivalent experience is acceptable in lieu
of degree(s).
4 years of HRIS related work experience.
Project management experience is preferred.
Must have understanding of systems development lifecycle deployment
methodologies.
Must have strong understanding of HCM database design, structure, function
and processes.
Must have understanding of project management tools and processes.
Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Must have proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
Visio) at advanced level.
Ability to evaluate change requests and provide accurate information based
on the evaluation.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
Knowledge and experience with large enterprise HRIS systems required.
Knowledge of Workday preferred.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter