Here is our client's requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact and
current location* info to *speed up the interview process.*

*POSITION*

*Front End/UI .NET Developer*

*LOCATION*

*Chandler, AZ*

*DURATION*

*6+ months*

*INTERVIEW TYPE*

*1st round phone screen*

*2nd round would like candidates to F2F*

*REQUIRED SKILLS*

·         We are looking for working knowledge of a JavaScript framework
preferably: Angular or Extjs

·         Others frameworks like Kendo UI or another major UI framework

·         .Net is required

·         SQL Server or similar DB

·         Needs:

·               Asp.net

·               SharePoint

·               WebAPI

·               JSON

·               Angular

·               JSON

Thanks & Regards

* Ejaz Siddiqui*
Symphony Enterprises LLC | Global Business and IT Consulting Company.
412-436-0857  (Tel) | 412 774 9230 (Fax)
e...@symphonyenterprises.com | www.symphonyenterprises.com

WMBE & NWBE Certified Company

A Member of Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO)

*MBE/WBE/8(a) certified Company*