*Immediate Need QA/Test Engineer, Need USC, GC And Local Consultants
Rate:$40/Hr *

Position : QA/Test Engineer
Location: Reston, VA.
Duration: 6 months

Requirement:
Work in a cutting edge agile software development environment to ensure the
quality of our enterprise web solutions
Design test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
Communicate with product analyst in creating acceptance tests as part of
the requirements, and execute those tests manually, as well as automate
them
Manage the agile team's test case inventory
Work proactively with members of an Agile team to find and fix defects in
our product architecture
Produce and maintain test coverage reports for functional and automation
coverage
Analyze defects / test results and be able to deduct the chain of events
leading to a failure
Provide feedback on how to improve our product solutions, tools and other
technical software features
Participate in the constant improvement of our Test Automation, and
Continuous Integration practices
Write SQL code as part of data setup, as well as to verify test results in
manual and automated testing
Talk directly with real customers to make sure your great products deliver
real business value
Integrate customer feedback into our products
Requirements

Minimum 3 years of experience with Quality Assurance methodologies and
software testing
3– 5 years of experience as a Software Test Engineer or Software QA
Engineer
Knowledge of software test case design techniques like boundary value,
decision table, pairwise, state transition, use case testing
Ability to write intermediate SQL code
Ability to write code in an object-oriented language, such as C#, Java,
Understand quality assurance methodologies and the principles of software
design
Experience developing and executing test plans
Self-motivated team player with strong problem solving skills
Strong initiative to improve processes, tools, methodologies, and overall
quality of the product
Experience developing your own testing tools to facilitate testing a plus
Knowledge of white box testing techniques like basis path using cyclomatic
complexity, control flow and data flow
Experience creating a test automation framework or testing tool

Regards
Alvin Stuart Recruiter
Direct:609-423-4045
alvin.stu...@itbtalent.com