*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*

*
THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC.
** **

Description :

*Primary Development Skills:

*       Design and develop solutions using the various Cognos 8 studios:
Query Studio, Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Powerplay Studio, Event
Studio.
*       Develop framework manager and transformer models.
*       Analyze and resolve issues with SQL Stored Procedures in the EDW.
*       Administer the Cognos environment; adjust the configuration settings
in the Cognos environment to optimize performance; provide improvement
recommendations.

Location Chicago, Duration 1 Yr
May be F2F

*Thanks & Regards*

*Subash** Chandra**
**Sr. Recruiter**
**Keen Infotek,inc** **|| Keen Education Services || Bell University* *||*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: *630-544-5710 Ext : 1032 *|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325 **||
**Email: sub...@keeninfotek.com ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/subashchandra
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.