*Ruby Developer in Richfield, MN for 7 Months contract !*
*Kindly Reply on: lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*
*LOCAL MINNESOTA CANDIDATES ONLY*
Business Overview: Dotcom – Operations
Current suite of tools in continuous development includes but not limited
· Custom command line applications for deployment and management
· Custom web based deployment and management portal. (Ruby)
· Custom monitoring portal (PHP)
We are currently looking for a Ruby Developer to work on our web Automation
Tools. The goal of our Deployment Automation projects is to provide zero
downtime deployments of all BestBuy.com Applications in the fastest,
safest, and most repeatable way for our Customers and Best Buy. These
projects depend heavily on Ruby in an environment that doesn’t use Rails or
ActiveSupport for Process Orchestrations.
The ideal candidate:
· Is self-directed and shared collective ownership for design
· Uses the best tools for the job, be those open source or otherwise
· Comfortable in a semi-paired programming environment
· Strongly favors TDD and BDD development methodologies
· Up to date with current tools and techniques
· Comfortable working in an agile environment
· Working in Semi-Paired Programming Environment
· Unit testing
· Quality Assurance of unit testing
· Work with infrastructure provisioning tools such as Chef,
Vagrant, Kitchen, and Fog.
Must Have Skills
1. Experienced Ruby Ninja - 2+ Years Ruby Developer Experience.
2. Strong Object Oriented Programming
3. Experience with MVC Architectural Patterns.
4. Experience working with and creating web services.
5. Understanding of Client / Server Communications
6. Experience with one of the following: OpenStack, AWS, or other
7. Continuous Integration
8. Engrained understanding of Deployment Automation concepts and
9. Experience with Fog gem (Bonus)
10. Experience with Message Queuing Technologies - (Bonus)
11. Understanding of Concurrent and parallel programing concepts. (Bonus)
12. Chef or Puppet (Bonus)
*Lisa Dutt - Staffing Manager*
*Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
*ITBrainiac Inc. *
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.