Visa status:EAD GAC ,USC,GC,H1B
*MUST be LOCAL to OH*
Supporting VS Direct
Client is seeking a strong front-end developer to drive innovation by
building enhancements to the customer experience of Client.
Highly motivated, self-starter and team player, you will be responsible for
all aspects of Frontend Web Development, including understanding business
requirements, designing technical solutions, implementation and
*Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following: *
• Developing world-class desktop and mobile experiences
• Developing solutions for business problems
• Estimating work and driving to outcomes
• Collaborating with cross functional teams: Backend Web Development, UX,
Design, Product Management
• Participating in Lean UX activities
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A curiosity and excitement for new web technologies
• Advanced understanding of standard front end development technologies:
HTML5, CSS2.1/3, jQuery
• Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
• Writing well-formed, unobtrusive JS with scalability and extensibility in
• Experience using version control such as SVN & GIT
• 3+ years of hands-on, Frontend Web Development experience in a
• A portfolio exhibiting prior related work using the requisite skill set
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work well on a small product team and follow VS standards
• Experience with architecture / developing rich client side application
• Experience/familiarity with JSP
• Experience with CSS Preprocessors such as Sass
• Experience with BackboneJS, RequireJS & GruntJS
• Experience with one page applications
SASS experience a plus
3+ years of front end experience
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
What are the top 3 things you are looking for from a candidate?
1. team work skills
2. Technical expertise
3. Ability to work w business to interpret requirements and
generate work estimates
Could you provide a little background on the department and the team they
will be working on?
This position is for VS Digital Platform project, most likely for Product
Page or Collection & Search product teams, although that may change.
What are some things that would stand out from candidates and what are some
Disqualifiers would be: majority of professional experience as Java
Stand outs would be experience in enterprise dev environment, familiarity w
agile/lean methodologies, demonstrated experience with most up-to-date FE
tech; familiarity with Atlassian tools – JIRA, confluence, bit bucket.
What is your timeline for reviewing, interviewing and hiring a candidate?
Would ideally have someone start Jan 11th or ASAP after.
Is there a chance this will be extended past the initial duration?
What would a typical day look like in this role as far as workload?
Teams have a morning scrum, then work from our work-tracking system – JIRA.
Either building new functionality or fixing bugs and defects. A build cycle
for FE includes a week dedicated to planning, 3 weeks of build, week for
integration testing and 2 weeks of regression testing.
Would you consider a recent graduate?
If they have 3 or more years of demonstrated professional experience. :)
Notes from the qual call (suppliers/Vlad):
All front end web dev. Good java script, solid html and CSS . If they use
angular and backbone, that will get them closest to what they use in house.
Position is for product team on digital platform. Collection and search,
product pages etc.
||Technical IT Recruiter ||
Desk No #412-238-8594|
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petrisha-peter-106213110
ITBrainiac Inc. ,
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.