reply to henry_w...@aesinc.us.com
Position Title: Automation Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Chicago, Il.60606
*Need GC/ USC/ EAD-GC only*
• Work closely with the QA and development teams to oversee automated
component creation and integration tests using Java and Groovy.
• Create test plans based on functional specifications and knowledge of our
• Contribute to the creation of load and stress testing scripts.
• Contribute tools to the QA team's test suites and testing infrastructure.
• Take ownership of the quality of the product being shipped.
• Highly effective in time management, capable of working on multiple
projects at once
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in Automation testing of database-driven web
applications or other enterprise software.
• BS in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education
and work experience.
• Solid Java or Groovy programming and testing experience.
• Solid experience with Selenium Web Driver.
• You have demonstrable skills Unit Testing , BDD
• Solid experience in *nix shell scripting.
• Firm understanding of Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A history of providing recommendations for improving how systems are
designed and tested across an organization or company.
Thanks & Regards
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
*Email :* henry_w...@aesinc.us.com
*Gmail* *:* henrywadeagil...@gmail.com || www.aesinc.us.com
*Note* : If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.