Need your support on this requirement, please respond with Consultant Phone
Number, Most updated resume, Visa Status and Hourly pay rate
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
*Title : Automation Engineer*
*Location : Chicago, IL*
*Duration : 6 Months*
*please forward resumes to rickey_...@aesinc.us.com
*Need : GC and USC EAD GC*
*Job Description : *
• Work closely with the QA and development teams to oversee automated
component creation and integration tests using Java and Groovy.
• Create test plans based on functional specifications and knowledge of our
• Contribute to the creation of load and stress testing scripts.
• Contribute tools to the QA team's test suites and testing infrastructure.
• Take ownership of the quality of the product being shipped.
• Highly effective in time management, capable of working on multiple
projects at once
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in Automation testing of database-driven web
applications or other enterprise software.
• BS in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education
and work experience.
• Solid Java or Groovy programming and testing experience.
• Solid experience with Selenium Web Driver.
• You have demonstrable skills Unit Testing , BDD
• Solid experience in *nix shell scripting.
• Firm understanding of Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc)
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• A history of providing recommendations for improving how systems are
designed and tested across an organization or company.
*Mandatory skills* : Solid Java or Groovy programming and testing
experience. Solid experience in *nix shell scripting. Unit Testing , BDD
Selenium Web Driver.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.