*6 month contract to hire*
*IN PERSON INTERVIEW NEEDED*
This position will work with our customer support, data analytics and other
technical groups to resolve issues and enhance existing applications.
*Essential Job Functions:*
- Designs, and/or implements applications that align with educational
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of a system or feature: reviews
and develops requirements, generates designs, provides rough order of
magnitude estimates, implements, and performs unit testing
- Collaborates with our team of educational application designers,
graphic artists, back end systems engineers, QA and operational teams to
ensure the timely delivery of high value educational software products
- Demonstrates strong communication and inter-personal skills to
negotiate different perspectives and goals
- Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and works with the
broader team to ensure that the products meet those standards
- Can work independently on multiple projects at one time, balancing
needs and deadlines
- Can troubleshoot problems of a complex nature
- Shall support systems that he/she has not implemented
- Provides technical guidance and training to other team members
- Shares architecture formally and informally with the team and
- Keeps informed of technical advances, proposes changes based on newer
- 8+ years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Discipline
- Demonstrated track record of designing, developing and delivering
modern web based applications based on Java, REST, Spring MVC, Spring,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
*Preferred Skills and Abilities:*
- Greater than 8 years engineering experience
- Works well with others
- Advanced Degree
What happens after you submit a resume for an open position?
All job related inquiries are answered via email
Resumes with complete information including rate and visa status are
Only If your resume is a good fit you will be reached via email or phone
You will be informed once your resume is submitted to the client
Once an interview is requested you will be updated
If no interview is requested and you don't hear back from us post
submission, your resume didn't pass the client's screening
FAAZ Consulting LLC
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!
We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.