Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: Network Engineer
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 6+ Months

Client is seeking a Network  (DMZ, WAN, Internet) to provide the following
assistance
•Network Analysis
•Trouble shooting services
•Network architecting services
•Services to maximize network potential
•Services to improve operations
•Documentation on installations and configurations
•Consulting Services
•Installation Services
•Data/Voice cabling services (Cat5e, Cat6, Fiber)
•Implementation Services
•Configuration Services
•Customization Services
•Response to trouble tickets

Required Skills (5 plus years)
•In-depth knowledge and significant experience with TCP/IP
•Metropolitan Ethernet -Vlan Tagging
•Familiar with Network General Sniffer Software (and Wireshark) and able to
interpret traces
•Cisco IOS, Cisco QOS, Cisco NX-OS
•Cisco Switches/ Routers (2811, 29x0, 36xx, 3845, 65xx, 72xx,
ASR1000series, Nexus 5000 Nexus 70xx)
•Cisco 6500 Sup 32, 6500 Sup 720 3d and 6500 Sup VS-S720
•Cisco 6500 Firewall Service Module
•Cisco VPN (ASA)
•Cisco WLAN
•Cisco NAC- CAS and CAM both in band and out of band
•CISCO (TACAS+)
•Cabling and physical connectivity (voice/Data, copper, fiber)

Regards
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 201-448-4949