Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
*Position : Jira Admin *
*Location : Denver, CO *
*Duration : 6+ Months Interview : Phone / Skype *
· 4+ years JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA
projects with various schemas, complex workflows, screen schemes,
permission schemes and notification schemes
· Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language)
· Integration experience on JIRA with Confluence with plugins
· Ability to construct custom dashboards using various filter types
· Ability to integrate JIRA projects with Confluence Pages and
construct Confluence pages
· Experience in performing Atlassian installations, migrations and
· Unix Sys Admin experience in installing applications on VMs,
monitoring performance, tailing logs, etc.
· MySQL Database skills to schedule back-ups
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience with test tools (TestRail, HPQC, test automation
tools, etc) and code repository tools
· LDAP integration experience
· Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
· As the Atlassian application administrator, this role will be
responsible for maintaining all Confluence Spaces and JIRA projects,
workflows, permissions, users, etc.
· Administrator is responsible for working a queue of JIRA tickets
to address system issues, user requests, etc. on a daily basis.
· Work with Product Owner to develop backlog items and get high
quality development into Production efficiently
· Have a strong working knowledge of available JIRA plugins to help
inform make or buy decisions (code it or get a plugin for it)
· Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and
enhance the customer experience
· Create or modify JIRA workflows including project workflows,
field configurations, notification schemes, etc. in JIRA
· Responsible for maintaining all Confluence Spaces and JIRA
projects, workflows, permissions, users, etc.
· Administrator may be responsible for working a queue of JIRA
tickets to address system issues, user requests, etc. on a daily basis.
o Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects
o Perform application and system administration tasks, including data
backups and scheduled jobs
o Work closely with other teams to define best practices for using lab
tools across the organization and company
o Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to ensure compatibility
· Research and utilize industry standard methods and technique
VSG Business Solutions
Phone : 302-261-3207 x 102
Email : kail...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.