*Role - Big Data Architect*
*Location - Cognizant - Dayton, Ohio*
*Duration - 6months*
*Minimum of 9 years work experience with Data Architecture*
*Minimum of 9 years work experience with Java - Java Opensource*
*Minimum of 6 years work experience with Hadoop*
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, Develop, Test, and Deploy Hadoop clusters using using any Hadoop
distribution & open Source platforms.
• Analyze, design, develop, test and deploy data driven analytics, event
driven analytics, sets of analytics orchestrated through rule engines,
analytics that discover and exploit social networks, analytics with
heterogeneous data environment
• Collaborate with product/project managers, data scientists, business
users and other engineers to define requirements to design, build and tune
• Monitor system performance, recommend and develop means for improvement,
provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements surrounding big data
• Provide an overall architect responsibilities including roadmaps,
leadership, planning, technical innovation, IT governance, etc.
• Mentor other engineers in the team regarding technology and best
practices, Influence the team by providing recommendations for continuous
Thanks & Regards
Ph:(925) 973-0000 x 232(Off)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.