Hope doing great…!!!
I have an urgent requirement below, please go through it and if you find
yourself comfortable for the same then share your updated profile ASAP
Also, please recommend someone if suitable for the same kind of position.
You can also call me *@ 609-897-9670*4004.*
*Role :* Incident IT management consultant with ITIL
*Location : **Greensboro, NC*
· Owns drives restoration and coordinates efforts for customer’s
Major Incidents across multiple support teams
· Identifies own goals and determines how to achieve them; works
· Can detect underlying problems and patterns. Looks beyond the
· Establish command and control structures for Major *Incident
Managemen*t that dynamically expand depending on the situation
· Foster and evangelize web scale *IT best practices* for
Management* including *detection, triaging, assessment, troubleshooting and
· Identify problems and implement solutions that address site and
infrastructure resiliency, availability and performance issues
· Work with Level 3 and Level 4 support organizations in
understanding their technologies and facilitating knowledge transfer to
lower level support teams
· Mentors others as necessary
· 6+ years’ experience supporting large-scale web applications and
infrastructure as a technical Incident Manager, Operations Manager or Site
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to skillfully navigate tough situations both internally
· Solid understanding of Microsoft and Linux based operating
· Understanding of database technologies including RDBMS (MS SQL)
· Knowledge of core ecommerce technologies including cloud, web
services and multi-tier architectures
· Proficient in network fundamentals, including TCP/IP and load
· Scripting capabilities in either Powershell, Perl or similar
· This position requires regular on-call and weekend rotations
*Deepak Kumar* | SYSMIND, LLC
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 4004
Email: *dee...@sysmind.com <dee...@sysmind.com>*
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.