Immediate opening for the below requirement and if you are interested fill
the below details and send it to me with your updated resume ASAP.
*Role: Technical Trainer/Instructional Designer*
*Location: **Chicago, IL*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Job Description: *
- Experience in instructional designer in a corporate learning and
- Proven ability to translate a deep understanding of learning theory,
design principles, and learning technology, into practical consumable
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work with facilitators and
subject matter experts
- Experience using instructional technology, including learning
management systems, video conferencing software, collaborative social
networking tools, presentation software, authoring tools, Web 2.0 tools,
and video editing software
- Excellent writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on your own and as a member of a
- Ability to follow through and deliver results
- Proven ability to manage projects from start to finish
- Demonstrated skill in consultation, including needs assessment
- Experience with design thinking methodologies preferred
*Enterprise Consulting Services, Inc*
*Email: **kart...@ecsusa.org* <kart...@ecsusa.org>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.