*SmartWorks Availability List*

Hope the day started to you all on a good note, PF Below the list of
available consultants with us, let me know if you have any suitable
positions for any of them.

Skill

Name

Exp

Location

Relocation

Availability

Status

JAVA

SOUMYA

6+

AR

Open

Immediate

EAD

JAVA

SAHITHI

6+

CA

Open

Immediate

EAD

SQL

MOHAMMED

6+

IL

Open

Immediate

EAD

IOS

PADMAJA

6+

CA

Open

Immediate

EAD

I appreciate if you can add to your Mailing list or Vendor's list for any
requirements you might have

& I will be glad to serve you in the best possible way.

Regards,

Psharath

*SmartWorks, LLC*

Email: psharath.smartwo...@gmail.com

Gtalk/Yahoo/skype: cherry...@gmail.com

*www.smtworks.com* <http://www.smtworks.com/>

*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in
error, please accept our apologies and to be removed from our mailing list
reply with *"UNSUBSCRIBE"* in the subject heading and your email address in
the body.