Windows Admin -- Redmond,WA

*EAD GC,GC USC !!*

*Need ID proof!!*

We are having a immediate opening for our direct client, so please do share
your consultant profiles which are matching to the below requirement.

Job Titile: Windows Admin
Job location : Redmond, WA
6 months
Exp:7+  yrs

*Job description:*
·         Well versed with Hyper-V, SCVMM
·         Should have knowledge in Cloud technologies(Azure & Auto Pilot)
·         Should have good knowledge in troubleshooting any issues related
to IIS
·         Good team player who collaborates well with team
·         Good Communication Skills

Regards,
Sam Williams |Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264

Princeton | New Jersey-08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user2/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/ODEFO5I7/Jennifer%20Logo.html>
ITBrainiac Inc.
www.itbrainiac.com