Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

Position: IOS Developer
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Duration: 4+ months contract

Responsibilities
The candidate will be the principle developer of one or more published
applications on the Apple and Android App stores. Offsite work may be
acceptable for this position.
Must be able to complete a relatively simple work-in-progress written with
Xamarin iOS native tools (not Xamarin Forms).
Responsible for performing complex analysis, design, programming, and
modifications of computer programs for software products and/or customer
applications.
Writes code and completes programming, testing, and debugging of
applications.
Determines forms, procedures, and other documentation needed for the
installation and maintenance of application programs.
Interfaces with marketing and customers to add new or custom features to
company products.
This staff level position provides work leadership and training to
professional staff.
Typically requires an advanced technical degree and at least 7 years
related experience.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter