*!! IMMEDIATE NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Must have Courion Tool experience

Job Title  : Identity Access Management
Location  : Remote
Duration  : 12 Months Contract
Interview: Phone &Skype

Job Description:
Experience with Courion required – within courion they only use 2 modules:
Account courion and password courion
Will be working on courion bug fixes, upgrades, patching, daily maintenance
and backend operations
Will be creating and deleting users
This can be a remote position.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com