*!! IMMEDIATE NEED !! HOT HOT HOT !!*

Must have Cocoa or 1 yr Swift Programming experience

Visa : EAD or GC, US Citizen

Job Title  : iOS  Developer
Location  : Sunnyvale,CA
Duration  : 12 Months Contract
Interview : Phone &Skype

Job Description:
Must have solid experience with Objective C and Cocoa
Must have at least 1 yr Swift Programming plus solid experience with
Objective C and Cocoa.

*Share me resume with clear photo ID proof like (Driver License, State ID
Card, Passport copy of first page)*.

Please Note: Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call , email is
the better way to reach me, Kindly co-operate.

*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : neil.kha...@itbtalent.com
<neil.kha...@itbtalent.com> *

Kindest Regards:
Neil Khanna | Lead Professional Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc
Princeton Forrestal Village,116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Voice : (929) 268-0690
Email: neil.kha...@itbtalent.com