*Hi,*

Hope you are doing well, My Name is Sam and I am a recruiter at Enterprise
solution, I have a good opportunity for you  Please go through the
requirement and send me your updated resume at
*sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
<sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

* <sham...@enterprisesolutioninc.com>*

*Job Title:* Android manual QA

*Location:* CA-San Mateo

*Duration: *6 months

*Overview:*

'●Execute the Manual Testing
● Write detailed test plans for assigned features to include manual
● Assist other members of the team with technical problems in test
environments
● Develop and maintain manual Test Cases
● Give daily feedback in stand-ups to the project teams on test progress

*Primary Skills:*

● 2+ years of proven experience in Software Testing, with specific
experience testing Mobile Application Domain.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to
communicate effectively with team members
● Knowledge of Testing Techniques, *Android Features, ADB Bridge, Logs
Collections*, etc.
● Knowledge/Experince in *Testing Server/Client Application of Web Service
Testing Experience*.
● Ability to manage test activities across multiple projects at one time,
often with changing requirements as agile team needs may dictate
● Ability to write clear and concise defect reports
● *Experience with all phases of software testing (Functional, Integration,
Regression, User Acceptance, Performance, Scale, and Release Management)*
● Ability to clearly present progress of QA deliverables including test
execution reporting, test plans, and defect reporting

*Secondary Skills:*

*Server Client Application testing*

*Web Service testing*

*Any testing experince ex - Functional, Intergration, UAT, System testing,
Regression Testing*

*Educational Qualifications*

B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech

Regards: