Hi Partner,

Greetings!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking
for*JAVA/TERADATA.
*Please go through requirements and send me profile ASAP with below mention
details:  **

* *

*Full Name: *

*Skills: *

*Home Ph#:*

*Cell Ph#:*

*Email ID: *  **

*Total/ USA Exp: * Yrs

*Rate:* $ (all inclusive)

*Visa (USC/GC/ H1B): ***

*Current Location: ***

*Relocation: *

*Availability: *

* *

*Position: JAVA/TERADATA*

*Location: Dallas, TX *

*Duration: 4+ months*

Performs all or part of the software development life cycle, ranging from
user analysis, design, and development to implementation and support of the
User Interface layers to business applications. Development includes
front-end applications.

* *

*Skills Required:*

   - Mid to expert level Java (no beginners)
   - DB2
   - *Experience in querying Teradata (will not consider unless they have
   this experience)* **
   - JDBC a plus

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone: 1-631-685-1134 Ext 206, Fax: 631-803-4488
Email: msha...@askitc.com