Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com
*San Ramon CA*
- Hands-on experience in 24x7x365 technical operations or SaaS
- Hands-on management of SaaS and big data infrastructure and
- Implement Operational tools like deployment, provisioning, monitoring,
performance measurement tools etc.
- Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the
- An understanding of cloud solution approaches from a technical
(infrastructure), service management, financial and sourcing perspective.
- Define and lead proof of concepts and pilots to support the use of
- Responsible for multiple infrastructure environments – development,
staging, QA. R&D and production environment monitoring, performance,
release/deployment, security, reliability, availability, capacity, latency,
and other non-functional concerns.
- This is a 100 % hands on role in leading and managing the team
responsible for datacenter and infrastructure administration, application
Release management/deployment, Tools ownership & meet Availability
- Would be a best fit for someone who has come from a traditional
Datacenter infrastructure Linux system administration, network and
*Qualifications / Requirements*
- B.S (Preferred M.S) in Computer Science.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in as a System admin/Systems engineer
role in a SaaS or Cloud Operations.
- 3+ years of experience in 24x7x365 datacenters and infrastructure
operations, technologies, platform, IaaS/SaaS technologies and platforms
- 5+ years of strong hands on background in data centers, networking,
virtualization and service management.
- Strong foundation in Virtualization & Service Management
- Some background in emerging technologies in cloud, docker, SDN,
OpenStack, Cloud Foundry or SaaS preferred
*Additional Skill Sets:*
Skill sets, not mutually exclusive and we can fill multiple positions with
each type of skill.
· Cloud Foundry
· Palo Alto Firewall
· Juniper routing
· Scale out computing, clustering
· Load balancing (HA Proxy, F5, Netscaler, etc…) Prefer F5
*Thanks & Regards*
*APPS FUSION INC*
Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104
[image: image001] [image: image002]
*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*
Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.