*Hi ,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*System Administrator*
*San Ramon CA*
*12+ Months*

*GC/Citizens*

   - Hands-on experience in 24x7x365 technical operations or SaaS
   Operations preferred.
   - Hands-on management of SaaS and big data infrastructure and
   applications
   - Implement Operational tools like deployment, provisioning, monitoring,
   performance measurement tools etc.
   - Responsible for performance, availability and scalability of the
   infrastructure.
   - An understanding of cloud solution approaches from a technical
   (infrastructure), service management, financial and sourcing perspective.
   - Define and lead proof of concepts and pilots to support the use of
   cloud computing.
   - Responsible for multiple infrastructure environments – development,
   staging, QA. R&D and production environment monitoring, performance,
   release/deployment, security, reliability, availability, capacity, latency,
   and other non-functional concerns.
   - This is a 100 % hands on role in leading and managing the team
   responsible for datacenter and infrastructure administration, application
   Release management/deployment, Tools ownership & meet Availability
   requirement.
   - Would be a best fit for someone who has come from a traditional
   Datacenter infrastructure Linux system administration, network and
   infrastructure role

  *Qualifications / Requirements*

   - B.S (Preferred M.S) in Computer Science.
   - At least 5+ years’ experience in as a System admin/Systems engineer
   role in a SaaS or Cloud Operations.
   - 3+ years of experience in 24x7x365 datacenters and infrastructure
   operations, technologies, platform, IaaS/SaaS technologies and platforms
   - 5+ years of strong hands on background in data centers, networking,
   virtualization and service management.
   - Strong foundation in Virtualization & Service Management
   - Some background in emerging technologies in cloud, docker, SDN,
   OpenStack, Cloud Foundry or SaaS preferred

*Additional Skill Sets:*

Skill sets, not mutually exclusive and we can fill multiple positions with
each type of skill.

·         OpenStack/

·         Cloud Foundry

·         Palo Alto Firewall

·         Juniper routing

·         Linux

·         Scale out computing, clustering

·         Load balancing (HA Proxy, F5, Netscaler, etc…)  Prefer F5

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted