Hi Associate,

Please find the below position and let me know if you have any one
interested. Send resume’ to ravisanka...@tecnics.com AND
radhik...@tecnics.com ONLY. We will contact you.

*SAP Business Objects*
Location:* Pennsylvania, PA*
Duration:* 7 months*
"We need someone that knows the Architecture and the configuration of SAP
business objects and can interface it to SAP and non SAP systems, Non sap is
SQL server and access db.
Someone that knows all the components of SAP Business objects ie data
federator, info view, business objects explorer, business warehouse
excelorator. Our client is on SAP BI 7.0."