Hi Folks,
*Hope you are doing Great.*
*Greetings from Universal Tech Solutions Inc.*

*Below is the hot list of our consultant available on contract basis for
your direct client requirements*.
*I would highly appreciate if you can send me the requirements
to m...@universal-tech.us <m...@universal-tech.us>  or Call me @
248-579-5334*

*Consultant Info:*

*S.NO <http://s.no/>*

*Name*

*Skills*

*Experience*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*1*

*Priya*

*Business Analyst*

*7+*

*MI*

*Open*

*2*

*Sunil*

*Business Analyst*

*7+*

*CA*

*Open*

* 3*

*Phani*

*SAP MM/WM*

*13+*

*PA*

*Open*

--

*Thanks & RegardsMattUniversal Tech Consulting IncEmail :
m...@universal-tech.us <m...@universal-tech.us>  Contact : 248 579