Hi,

I am Anil from Anblicks and our client is looking for Sr. Web
Application Programmer/Sacramento, CA . I would appreciate if you
could go thru the job profile and let me know your interest. If you
are interested please forward me your updated resume.  Also provide me
these details

Full Name :
Contact No:
E-mail ID:
Availability:
Visa Status/Citizenship:
Current Location:
Best Rate:

Requirement:

Title: Sr. Web Application Programmer

Location: Sacramento, CA

Length: 4 Months

Skills: Web Developer, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Perl, PHP and Apache,
XML, JSon

Rate: DOE

Should possess the following skills and experiences:
•       Must have at least five years of experience with web application
development on Linux platforms
 The consultant must demonstrate senior level knowledge of web
application infrastructure design and performance and must be expert
in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Perl, PHP, and Apache. The consultant
must    demonstrate superior troubleshooting skills on server and
application layers.
•       Apache web server environment.
•       Strong capacity to design and develop motion graphic animation and
user friendly experiences.
•       Scripting using ActionScript, JavaScript and/or other interactive/
graphical programming environment.
•       Knowledge of and experience using XML and JSon data formats.
•       HTML and CSS programming.
•       Ability to work well under constant deadline pressure.

Thanks & Regards
Anil babu
Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE"
in the subject line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.