Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

Position:Oracle Apps DBA/ Dev.
Location: North Raleigh  CA.
Duration: 6 Month Contract To Hire.

Note: Need Only Ead-GC,G.C & U.S.C

*Reply Me At j...@itbtalent.com <j...@itbtalent.com>*

Looking for an Oracle Apps DBA with some Development Skills.
Need to have Some System Design experience and GREAT Comm Skills.
I know the description is development heavy, but we want a DBA primarily
with development experience.

Job description:
Develop and lead large multifunctional development activities. Write
complex code for computer systems and solve complex technical problems.
Conduct complete
 analyses and provide recommendations on the utilization of emerging and
existing technologies. Perform engineering cost/benefit analyses to verify
potential
effectives of new projects. Provide technical assessment and recommend
acquisition and joint venture projects. Determine feasibility of customer
requirements
and design solutions. Build new high level designs as required. Communicate
with vendors regarding additional features or products needed in order to
improve
system performance. Participate in the development and evolution of
architecture. Recommend technical strategy and direction in areas of
expertise. Develop plans
 and procedures and establish guidelines for overall system improvement.

Job requirements:
Must hold a bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in computer science,
computer engineering or a related field and 5 years of progressive,
post-baccalaureate
experience in the job offered. Also required is 5 years of experience
designing, developing, tuning and managing Oracle 11/12 databases.
Experience with PLSQL
and Stored Procedures is required. Experience working with Oracle databases
that support Informatica/Siperian MDM (or other MDMs) is highly desired.
Must also
possess 3 years of experience: designing project architecture; developing
enterprise applications; performing risk identification and resolution;
performing design
reviews; and creating and reviewing test strategy. Also required is 2 years
of experience: performing requirements elaboration and analysis; performing
code
development and testing; creating test environments, testing data, and
managing user acceptance testing; and providing post-production support and
project release
planning and support.

Thanks,
j...@itbtalent.com
Direct :  609-935-3773X103
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com