Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any good
candidate for this.

*SharePoint Developer.*

*Redwood City, CA.*

*6 months.*

*Rate: 47-50$/hr Max*

*In-person interview required after telephonic..!!!*

Need someone that can do the “whole thing”. In other words, our client likes
to get someone that can:

- Work with the team to refine the requirements for client's site.

- Work out the design for it (including info architecture) – so they should
have some decent design capabilities

- Actually implement the site and show the team how it was done and how to
update it

In terms of what client is trying to build, it’s basically an “intranet”
site. A place to manage all of their project artifacts

Nandan Sharma
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538
Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
nan...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com Gtalk ID:   nandan.betas...@gmail.com
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer