*.Net developer with very strong MVC experience.  This is a 6 month plus
project in Augusta, Maine *

*Kindly Reply on:  lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

Please let me know if you have anyone -- remember, must have strong MVC and
I will need to know what versions they have worked with - what type of
projects did they use MVC and for them to let me know how they used MVC and
Entity framework in their projects.

Also, please realize that Augusta does not have public transportation so
the candidate will have to have their own!

*Requirements *
Strong verbal communication and written skills, plus team oriented
individual
Able to write and interpret code
Must be self directed
Enterprise level projects experience that involve financial transactions
Strong .net Developer - MVC - Windows Environment
SharePoint knowledge - workflows, etc
State or Federal government experience is preferred
At least 7 years of .net experience
Experience changing windows environment to web environment
TFS

*Regards,*
*Lisa Dutt - Staffing Manager*
*Desk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 | Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com
<lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*
*Fax 312.582.2699*
*ITBrainiac Inc. *
*116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
*www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>