*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*Senior Java Developer Security Server Side Development*
*Only local consultant*
*Note: Payment Application and Security is a must. *
Be part of a cutting edge team located nea*r San Jose CA.* The team is
looking for *Sr server side Java developers,* to assist in new development
and adding features to a world class highly distributed online product.
These developers will help in the server side development of a giant global
online retail web application. Being a part of a small team, a willingness
to work in all parts of the system is required.
- Develop new features and perform upgrades, enhancements or maintenance
to existing application features
- Effectively participate in functional/technical group discussions with
team members and requirements definition meetings with the Product team and
a variety of clients
- Explore product requirements to figure out technical difficulties,
recommend implementation approaches, and draft functional specifications
- Perform unit testing and provide guidance/support during Integration
- Resolve defects during QA testing and in post-release patches
- Work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and
clients as needed, including collaborating with team members or clients
- Other duties as assigned
- *At least 10 years backend Java and 5+ years Core Java development
(J2EE & J2SE)*
- Frameworks like Jersey is a plus
- *Experience creating and manipulating web services (REST), SOAP*
- Strong with Multi-threading
- *Payment application experience *
- Experienced with Oracle
- Strong experience with large distributed systems
- Strong with algorithms to find solutions
- Results and solutions driven, self-starter to run with new*
- Strong with *SOA and Micro Services architecture*
- Strong with *data structures and collections and servlets*
- Experience with developing applications starting with design through
- Experience with webservers like jetty web server or Tomcat
- Good with various *caching technologies such as redis, memcache,* or
using various key-value store
- experience with *SSL/TLS, keystore, truststore, *and various security
concepts such as HMAC, encryption, share secret, etc.
- NoSQL DB such as Cassandra.
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.