Please Share some matching resume.
*Title: Data Modeler*
*Location: Fremont, CA*
*Duration: Long term*
*Must have 10+ yrs. of experience*
The Data Analyst/Modeler will design, maintain and build conceptual,
logical and physical database models.
The Data Analyst/Modeler will be responsible for database architecture,
design, and creation, optimization, deriving conversion and migration
methods for existing data, and developing automated conversion and
1. Meet with business stakeholders and other technical team members to
gather and analyze application requirements
2. Design database solutions to satisfy application (business and
3. Implement database solutions using available database development tools
· Prepare design for all metadata according to various ETL
· Perform troubleshoot on all ETL processes and resolve issues
· Prepare appropriate status reports and submit it to management.
· Analyze all data warehouse architecture goals and identify skill
requirement for same.
· Develop both physical and logical data models.
· Prepare designs for database systems and recommend improvements
· Maintain and develop various database scripts and tools to
facilitate automation process.
· Develop various ETL processes and prepare OLAP cubes.
· Provide support to all data warehouse initiatives.
· Design various ETL processes and perform tests on data.
· Define meta data standards for the data warehouse
· Evaluate all proposals requests and assist to improve structure
· Strong experience on one Data modeling tool like Power designer,
CA Erwin etc
· Exposure to SAP ECC or CRM is good to have.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Next Level Business Inc.*
*Phone: **904-371-2917**| Fax: +1 (608) 646 - 8326*
*Email: amit.ku...@nlbservices.com <amit.ku...@nlbservices.com> |
*Web: www.nlbservices.com <http://www.nlbservices.com/>*
*An ISO 27001 and 20000-1 Certified & Minority Business Enterprise (CMBE)*
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential
information. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity to which it is intended even if addressed
incorrectly. Please delete it from your files if you are not the intended
recipient. Thank you for your compliance.
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.