Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-693-3170 <408-693-3170>*
*Role: Python developer*
*Duration: Long term*
*MOI: Telephonic + Skype*
Minimum 4+ years of solid hands-on development expertise using Python and
SQL; Otherwise solid experience in Java, C++ or other OO language
· Minimum 2+ years of Financial Services experience, preferably within
Basel Capital, Credit Risk or Market Risk
· Prior experience working in hands-on Application Dev Lead role
· Must have strong technical skills in delivering complex enterprise level
· Should possess excellent object-oriented design skills with strong
· Strong analytical & problem-solving skills - Excellent attention to detail
· Results and quality driven professional with an ability to analyze and
solve complex problems
· Experience with multi-tiers and service oriented architecture
· Strong experience with Oracle or similar RDBMS databases
· Knowledge of software development life cycle and agile development
· Strategic thinking, collaboration and consensus building skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and partnership with wider team
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi-task independently with a fast-paced proactive approach
to changing priorities
· Financial products knowledge such as OTC Derivatives, Securities, Repos,
Securitization, TCP would be a preference.
Thanks and Regard’s
[image: Inline image 1]
*Enterprise Solution Inc. *
E-Mail : ar...@enterprisesolutioninc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.