Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.
*Information Security Analyst*
* Los Angeles, CA*
Specific areas of need:
* General information security experience and knowledge needed at the
No architecting or engineering a program needed. The InfoSec program is up
and running, we just need another body to analyze the data we have and
respond as necessary.
* Vulnerability assessment experience with ability to facilitate
remediation efforts with other teams (e.g. Network, server, database)
* We use Rapid 7 Nexpose, so experience with this product a plus.
* Endpoint Protection experience. Would like someone who knows McAfee
ePO and how to push clients out and remotely scan.
* Experience with monitoring and reviewing Palo Alto Threat Logs and
knowing how to read and respond to them.
* Experience with monitoring and reviewing FireEye reports and knowing
how to read and respond to them.
* General Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution experience. Rolling out a
DLP solution and could use some added experience.
* Would like someone with incident response experience. We are putting
together a formal IR plan and a new position is being requested/budgeted
(about a year out) for a person to lead our incident response endeavors and
be a Subject Matter Expert in researching threats and exploits and
responding to incidents that are found.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.