Hi Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will
appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your
consultant updated profile ASAP.

*Information Security Analyst*
* Los Angeles, CA*

*6 Months*

Specific areas of need:

  *   General information security experience and knowledge needed at the
Analyst level.

No architecting or engineering a program needed. The InfoSec program is up
and running, we just need another body to analyze the data we have and
respond as necessary.

  *   Vulnerability assessment experience with ability to facilitate
remediation efforts with other teams (e.g. Network, server, database)

     *   We use Rapid 7 Nexpose, so experience with this product a plus.

  *   Endpoint Protection experience. Would like someone who knows McAfee
ePO and how to push clients out and remotely scan.

  *   Experience with monitoring and reviewing Palo Alto Threat Logs and
knowing how to read and respond to them.

  *   Experience with monitoring and reviewing FireEye reports and knowing
how to read and respond to them.

  *   General Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution experience. Rolling out a
DLP solution and could use some added experience.

  *   Would like someone with incident response experience. We are putting
together a formal IR plan and a new position is being requested/budgeted
(about a year out) for a person to lead our incident response endeavors and
be a Subject Matter Expert in researching threats and exploits and
responding to incidents that are found.

Best Regard

Sai Kiran

saikir...@usmsystems.com