*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: Crystal Reports Developer*
*Work Location: New York*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Note: Need local who can do IN-Person Interview*
A financial reporting team is looking for a proficient Crystal Reports
developer to take up the role of the onsite coordinator for a 3 member
offshore team. The project involves development and maintenance of
Client reports developed in Crystal Reports and published on the client
*Duties & Responsibilities:*
• Design, research, development or analysis components.
*Skill, Experience & General information Required:*
• 6-8 years of experience in Crystal Reports, SQL and XML designing
• Ability to handle offshore team of 3 to 4 members and assign the tasks to
• Co-ordinate day-to-day activities between offshore and onshore.
• Ability to handle Client/Users independently and solve the technical
issues facing in Crystal Reports
• Good in charts and Advanced Reporting Concepts in Crystal Reports
• Good Communication Skills
• Nice to have good formatting experience in Crystal Reports
• Experience within the financial industry is also highly desirable.
*If you have any consultant who is interested in the opportunity listed
above please forward his/her updated resume along with current contact
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.