Please check the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants available for this position.
*Senior System Engineer with an automation specialization*
*Job Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Job Duration: 1+ Year(s)*
*Client: HCL/GAP Inc*
*Need 10+ Years of experience*
· Design, write and deliver automation software to improve the
availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of infrastructure
· Solve problems relating to mission critical services and build
automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating
response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
· Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards and
methods for large-scale distributed systems.
· Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting,
software performance analysis and system tuning.
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or
equivalent practical experience.
· Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, or
scripting experience in Shell and Perl.
· Experience working with Unix/Linux systems from kernel to shell
and beyond, with experience working with system libraries, file systems,
and client-server protocols.
· Networking: experience with network theory e.g. TCP/IP, UDP,
ICMP, etc., MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing.
· Worked/Familiar with various monitoring tools like Nagios,
Icinga, Cacti, NeDi, Zabbix, Zenoss, etc.,
· Worked/Familiar with continuous integration/management tools like
Jenkins, Ansible, Hudson, Bamboo, Chef, AnthillPro, Puppet, Etc.,
· Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale
· In-depth knowledge of operating systems (processes, threads,
concurrency issues, locks, semaphores, monitors and how they work).
· Familiarity with algorithms, data structures and complexity
· Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense
of ownership and drive.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.