Hope you are doing well.
* Title: SDET (**Software Development Engineer in Test)*
*Location : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania *
*Duration; Long Term*
*Skills :* SOAPUI Pro, Groovy Scripting / Python Scripting, API, REST
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) position is responsible for
developing/maintaining/executing test cases and test plans, maintaining and
adding to existing automation framework, evaluation of test cases for
inclusion in regression, automation of newly integrated features,
evaluating product quality, analyzing and communicating test results,
defect tracking and validate performance capabilities of web applications.
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will also work closely
with developers and other QA engineers to creating and enforcing good
quality assurance practices.
• Strong Experience in Middleware testing, SOAP UI Pro in RESTful
services testing or any other Web Services testing tool
• Strong experience in Groovy scripting or Python scripting
• Good experience in Database testing, creating complex Oracle SQL
Queries along with ETL background.
• Strong experience and working knowledge in Quality Assurance
Concepts, SDLC and STLC Process.
• Good exposure to Agile development process.
• Minimum Exposure to Set-top box and cable technologies.
Ph: 408-868-2905 | Email: ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
THEMESOFT, INC*. | **www.themesoft.com* <http://www.themesoft.com/>
MBE &WBENC Certified Minority-Woman Owned Business
Celebrating a Decade of Providing Innovative Staffing Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.