*Dear Associate, *Hope you are doing well! We have an excellent opportunity
of *ServiceNow CMDB Developer *in
* Culver City, CA *Please share your interest at the earliest.
*For your review, Job Description is as follows:*
*Position: ServiceNow CMDB Developer Location: Culver City, CA*
*Duration: Full Time*
*Job Description :*
The ServiceNow CMDB Developer will be primarily responsible for leading the
design, development, configuration and deployment activities of the CMDB,
Change and Discovery applications including integrations with third-party
systems and support during version upgrades.
The candidate will also need to have in-depth knowledge of all ITSM modules
(Change Management, Incident Management, Release Management, Configuration
Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, and Service Catalog).
*Job Responsibilities *
1. Leads development for the design, administration, and continuous
improvement of the CMDB and its associated automated discovery tools.
2. Provides proactive expertise and direction regarding CMDB depth
and breadth, attribute granularity, security approach, automated
configuration item (CI) discovery, data normalization, integration
3. Provides expertise in CMDB Data Model and Discovery for
development to ensure CMDB is accurate and discovered elements are under
the change control qualification requirements.
4. Primarily responsible for building the CMDB integrations with the
enterprise monitoring and service management tools.
5. Define reporting standards and metrics and implement periodic
CMDB reporting in support of IT service management processes (incident,
problem, and change management).
6. Works on complex development including Business Rules and Scripts
(Client, Script includes, UI Pages, UI Scripts) etc.
7. Provides expert-level support and technical mentoring to junior
developers and platform administrators.
8. Maintains an active list of all CMDB data cleanup efforts and
prioritize as needed so the CMDB usability is the highest priority.
9. Confirm that CMDB data accuracy auditing is in place and present
a metrics Wiki page or portal that provides these metrics.
10. Design and develop ServiceNow hardware and software asset
management module for tracking and analyzing technical and financial data
of company software, hardware, and equipment from requisition through
11. Design software asset reconciliation and audit activities on a
timely basis, including financial, licensing, warranty, and
maintenance/support contract information.
12. Supports continuous improvement efforts to enhance our
*Technical Requirements *
1. Must have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in ServiceNow
with advanced customizations including Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros,
UI Scripts, Script Includes, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables,
2. Must have ServiceNow Discovery knowledge involving various SSH,
PowerShell, WMI and MID server configuration.
3. Strong experience in web development frameworks such as Angular
4. Web services experience required including SOAP, REST, JSON, and
XML based integrations with various authentication options/techniques.
5. Experience with sourcing CMDB content from multiple discovery
tools using various integration methods.
6. Experience aggregating, reconciling, normalizing data from
disparate sources into a single CMDB.
7. Experience with ServiceNow Discovery or integration tools such as
CyberArk, SCCM or AirWatch.
8. Experience with ServiceNow IT asset management lifecycle
processes, licensing and contracts modules.
1. Understanding of basic relational data modeling concepts.
2. Strong process understanding with knowledge in ITIL v3 framework.
3. Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
4. Ability to collaborate with others and to facilitate diverse
views to common working understanding.
5. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and
demonstrated ability to influence and consult including providing options
with pros, cons and risks around all key technical decisions during the
*IDC Technologies, 1851 McCarthy Blvd Milpitas, CA 95035 Email: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.