Greeting’s

 Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com and satya.sur...@gmail.com

* (Must have GREAT Communication skills)*

*Title:               SharePoint Solutions Architect / Engineer *

*Location:       Chicago (Must be able to interview in person)
Duration:       6-12 Months *

*Responsibilities: *
SharePoint Solutions Architect/Engineer is responsible with all aspects of
MOSS 2010 design, architect, installation, administration, configuration,
maintaining and troubleshooting the Northern Trust SharePoint environment.
The SharePoint Solutions Architect will support all the components of the
SharePoint environment including typical system administrative activities
such as server administration tasks, monitoring site performance and server
event logs, ensuring disaster recovery plan, creation of user training,
back-up, restore, performance analysis, and issue resolution. The Solutions
Architect will also assist in the design architecture, availability,
reliability, and security of SharePoint environments.

*Skills Required :* (*Must be detailed in the resume)*

MCTS 70-631 : Configuring Office SharePoint Server 2010.
MCTS 70-630 : Configuring Windows SharePoint Foundation
STSADM.
SQL Server 2005, 2008.
IIS 6 / 7.
Active Directory
Windows Server 2003 / 2008.
DNS / WINS (Name resolution).
TCP / IP.
SQL Server 2005 Advanced Administration.
Basic Firewall rules and Proxy.
IT Infrastructure Design.
Hardware Acquisition.
Performance Monitoring.

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

* *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.*

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*